Home For Dancers was founded by a dancer/choreographer who, just like you, left her home and her life to come to LA and take dance classes. At that time there was nothing like Home For Dancers. That’s why, after getting a work visa and 10 years of a successful dance career in LA (working for artists such as Michael Jackson, Usher, Black Eyed Peas , Gwen Stefani, Chris Brown, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Missy Elliott, Justin Timberlake, etc.), this same Dancer decided to give back to the dance community by building a « Home For Dancers » that has everything she wishes she had when she 1st came to LA:
A Home With:
• An affordable bed, room, or private studio to choose from.
• A home walking distance to Debbie Reynolds dance studio or a bicycle ride away from Millennium, mL studios and other dance studios, so your valuable money can be spent on dance classes rather than expensive housing and transportation.
• A completely furnished and clean home.
• A home with complementary Wifi Internet access.
• A home that has all utilities included in the rent.
• A home with a washer and dryer.
• A home manager that can get you in touch with dance agents, auditions, immigration lawyers and give great dance and career advice.
• A home you could rent per week or per month.
• A home where all you need to bring is your suit case and a towel, because everything else is already there and complementary.
• A home you can share with other dancers that are sharing the same dream.
• A home for Dancers…
...like me, like YOU
Maryss from Paris (Beat Freaks)